Friday, November 11, 2011

the land of the living

After four and a half months of being married, three moves, and a brief stint in the unemployment sector, WE HAVE INTERNET! We told ourselves we wouldn't get internet until we had some bills paid off and felt comfortable enough to add another expense to our monthly bills. Not that internet is all that expensive, but we both have iPhones and could technically function without internet.... except that my iPhone is turning 3 in a few months and it doesn't always like to cooperate. Plus I couldn't access my blog via my iPhone! So, here we are.

A lot has changed in just the couple of months that I have not posted. We moved into a cute little apartment and I have a job at an elementary school that should last until the end of the school year! I was offered an extended substitute position as a librarian at an elementary school. It was a complete God-send, because I have been considering getting my master's in library science. I am still tutoring in the afternoons, which also gives us a little extra income and I just love the little girl I tutor! Oh, and I cut all my hair off!

Since life is changing rapidly, I want my blog to change, too. I don't really have time to sit down and type my heart out like I did over the summer (bet you're glad that is over!!!), so I want to do shorter, more focused blog posts. And I want to do some of these link-ups that I keep seeing on my friends' blogs.

But, for today, the message is short and sweet: Life is beautiful. It always is - even in the midst of chaos. You just have to know how to look at it through the right lens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment