So, I started thinking about things for which I am thankful. And I wanted to share. :)
1. The not-so-great insurance I have. It may be not-so-great, but at least I have something to help with the cost of pregnancy.
2. Bethel Church's worship albums. And hymns.
3. Daydreams of holding our new baby in just six short months and singing the sweet words of those songs and hymns over that tiny little life.
4. The way God instantly begins moving when I finally submit my will to His.
5. A husband who dotes on me (spoils me may be more accurate).
6. The affection of my furry babies. :)
7. The encouragement, prayers, and support of friends in a time when it feels like life is against me.
8. Uno. Even though I lose almost every game.
9. Coffee. Well, Zofran first, then coffee.
10. Time to rest, time to breathe, time to reflect.
I'll stop at 10 today because I'm tempted to write that I'm thankful for my DVR, which has kept me company in the wee hours of the morning when I can't sleep. Okay, okay.
11. The DVR, which keeps me company in the wee hours of the morning when I can't sleep.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, "Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances for this is God's will for you who belong to Jesus Christ."