Tuesday, August 23, 2011

don't fear!

I have not abandoned the blog. Blake & I don't have Internet at the hizzle yet, so blogging is on hold... except for right this moment, because I'm hanging at my mom's. :)

Some quick updates:

- Found a potential black widow spider this morning on the outdoor garbage can. It looked like this:
This is a baby black widow... I am not sure if the one we saw (and killed) looked exactly like this. If you know any spiders that look like this, but are not black widows... your comments would make me sleep better. :)

- Blake starts "doctor school" (PhD classes) tomorrow. He's gonna be a smartie pants. Dr. Smartie Pants, to you.

- I am reading Brave New World in an attempt to break my brain from the hours I spend with four-year-olds.

- I am now 26, and in the middle of a quarter-life crisis.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment