Tuesday, December 20, 2011

all i want for christmas....

No, I don't want my two front teeth. But I do want the roots of one of my molars to be healed and made whole! Apparently the roots of your teeth can calcify to protect a dying root (or roots) and my body thought it would be a great idea to go ahead and put some bone fragments in the roots of my poor little tooth. Add another random dental health adventure to the list.

I didn't even think I needed root canal treatment - I knew my tooth hurt (the way the other one did before my first root canal treatment), but I just thought I was being overly aware of a little toothache. Nope. But, no big deal. My endodontist is the bomb and having to back next Friday to finish the procedure means another hefty dose of N2O (it is expensive to get, but soooooo worth it!).

In other news, Arnold ate an entire box of cordial cherries yesterday. I REALLY knew better than to leave them within his reach, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. Stupid of me, I know. He ate the whole box - 10 cordial cherries. I wasn't alarmed at the chocolate consumption because this isn't the first time he's eaten chocolate in large proportions. He was fine, puked it up in the hallway a few hours later, and seems to have slept just fine in his crate. It was a fabulous evening.

I went to bed around 8pm last night. I just couldn't stay awake any longer. My head had been hurting all day plus the frustration about the root canal procedure just wore me out. It was a good idea to go to bed early - I woke up feeling refreshed and ready for another day! Just two more days until GLORIOUS CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!! I can't wait to wake up late (meaning... 7:30) on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment