Sunday, July 10, 2011

obsession: an apology

To anyone who may be following me on Pinterest, I need to apologize. I have been OBSESSED lately and I can't stop pinning ideas!!!

I am just so stinking excited. I think we are going to buy paint samples this week to make sure we are choosing the colors we like most, and hopefully we will start painting later this week. Saturday, we are going to start moving Blake's furniture and belongings from his apartment. Hopefully, we will be able to move in two to three weeks! I absolutely, positively can NOT wait!

There is still much to do - patching the roof, finishing the eaves, cleaning the yard... not to mention all the work that has to go on inside before we move in. But, the light at the end of the tunnel is nearly blinding, and we're moving full steam ahead.

Anyone reading this who wants to pitch in and help clean, paint, move, etc.... let me know! We could use the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment