Saturday, March 31, 2012

Heaven's Playlist

Every now and then, a song comes along that makes me think: We HAVE to sing this song in Heaven!!!


If I could have a playlist in Heaven (is that wrong!?), "Deep Cries Out" from Bethel Church would have to be on it. It's not a brand-new song, but it's brand-new to me... and I am obsessed with it! I'm not much of a dancer, but this song makes me want to dance-jump-shout because it is so filled with God's joy. I'm obsessed with it.

It made me think of other songs that get my brain stirring about singing in Heaven. I am no expert, so I really can't tell you what Heaven will really be like. Maybe we will sing songs we sang on Earth. Maybe we will only be able to sing "Hosannah in the Highest!". Maybe we won't sing at all. I dunno. But, these are just a few of the songs that get me in a Heavenly mindset:

"Deep Cries Out" by Bethel Church:


"Ride On, King Jesus" performed by Apostolic Tabernacle Mass Choir:


"I Exalt Thee" performed by Chris Quilala/JesusCulture:


And, of course, no playlist for Heaven could be complete without my FAVORITE worship song of all time: "Shout to the Lord" by Darlene Zchech!


What gets you feelin' Homeward Bound? Are there any songs that get you thinking about what it might be like to worship God for all eternity?

No comments:

Post a Comment