Saturday, March 17, 2012

Just a Quick Note

So I got the urge to re-do my blog design the other day... and I clicked something strange while playing with layouts and I can't figure out how to un-click it! And it's so beautiful outside today that I just don't have the energy to fix it!!!

I have, however, had the energy to spruce up our patio! New furniture, new plants... the whole nine yards (well, the whole 6'x10'.....). But it's so beautiful outside today that I don't want to take the time to take a picture, upload it, and post it to this blog post!

AND we had a blast in Chattanooga last weekend and I have some great photos and some thoughts I'd like to share, but it is so beautiful outside today that I just don't have the desire to upload the photos and write the post!

But somehow, I managed to spend 10 minutes typing this... dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment