Thursday, June 17, 2010

I Ain't Got Nothin to Say

So I spent a good 3 hours on a hysterically ridiculous blog post about my adventures in making dinner at 7am on Monday morning (see? It's already funny!), only for Blogger to completely FAIL me in the area of inserting pictures into my blog post.

It seemed like everything I did failed. So, you don't get to read my funny story. Boo for you.

Quick updates:

1- Blake has been gone for 2 1/2 days in Birmingham where he is working. He'll be back tomorrow... just in time for us to go to Memphis with the Martins & their SON!!! (Okay, so baby boy is still in utero, but... still! He's a he!!)

2- Elaine is growing and becoming more and more adventurous. She almost fell in the toilet the other day. Gross.

3- I am TIRED. But that's not really news, I suppose!

Okay, that is all!

No comments:

Post a Comment