Thursday, March 17, 2011

Discovery Zone

Two posts in one day!? What!? Well, I figure not too many people read my blog, but... for those of you who do (including you guys in Alaska! Thanks for keeping my readership up to a semi-respectable level!):

I had to re-learn how to pinch today!!!

Of course, being St. Patrick's Day, I just had to pinch Blake for not wearing green. Apparently, my pinch was rather wimpy, and I was kindly notified by my concerned fiance. I thought I knew how to pinch, but apparently not! So, as we sat waiting on the cushy comfy couches of Tuscaloosa Toyota, I practiced my pinching.

I don't think I am a good pincher, even after all that practice. But, I suppose being a good pincher isn't necessarily a positive character trait, so I am satisfied with my so-so pinching skills.

Plus, I am really good at Super Mario. That more than makes up for my lack of pinching abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment