Saturday, January 22, 2011

Week One

My final semester is underway and a full week is already done! My internship is going well so far - I LOVE my teacher and LOVE the school where I am placed!! I really couldn't have picked a better experience, so if anyone from UA's Clinical Experiences office is reading this, THANK YOU. :) I'll spend five more weeks in 1st grade at Maxwell Elementary in Duncanville and then I'm heading to 5th grade at Moundville Elementary in... well, Moundville! I couldn't be happier.

The week has already flown by, making me think that the rest of the semester will go just as quickly. I hate that it is going by so fast, except that it means we are closer to the wedding day! ;) I really want to enjoy every minute of my internship and take in the experience rather than rush through it, though. I am even really enjoying teaching first grade - the first couple of days were a little overwhelming, but I'm starting to get the hang of it now! And... can't believe I am saying this... I kind-of like teaching first grade. :)

So, the week is over. This blog post is boring. And my coffee is a little too strong. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment