Monday, January 3, 2011

Engagement Pics!!!!!

Just five days before Christmas, Blake and I met with our photographer, Donna, to have our engagement pictures done. She was so sweet to meet us so close to Christmas! Blake and I wanted our engagement pictures to really compliment who we are as people and wanted them to be unique, so we headed over to Tuscumbia, Alabama and took our photos in and around ColdWater Books there in downtown Tuscubmia.

I was SO nervous right before we met Donna... were the pictures going to turn out okay? Would we get enough shots? Were our outfits okay? Did I have on enough makeup? The list of questions went on and on... but the minute we got started with the pictures, all was well! And without further adieu, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves... you can view them here. Click on "selected" to have the "good" ones narrowed down for you if you want to view them - Donna went ahead and put just about all of them up since we had SO much fun taking them, but.... even *I* have a hard time looking through 154 photos of myself!!

If for some reason that link doesn't work for you, here's another route:
http://www.donnaberryhill.com/
- click "proofs and ordering"
- click "Blake & Katie"
and there ya go... you should still be able to view the "selected" ones. :)

Yay!!!! I am so excited.... we're 172 days away and getting closer every minute! Marrying Blake is a dream come true. All girls deserve a Blake Ball. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment