Thursday, January 3, 2013

Baby Ball: Week 36

As of today, there are three weeks and three days left until little missy's due date. So far it doesn't seem like she's really interested in making an appearance anytime too soon. She's still cookin' and I guess I'll let her finish up her time in the womb before she has to come into this cold, scary world!

I'll keep this brief because, honestly, I don't really feel much like blogging today! The jist is this: I've gained 18 pounds, am measuring right on track, and am making a tiny bit of progress towards labor. No clue as to how big Maleah is or if they "expect" me to deliver by January 27. The doctor was able to tell us that she's head down (they couldn't tell for sure last week). She hasn't "dropped" per se, but hopefully that will happen soon. Regardless of what happens, she'll be here by February 4 if I have anything to do with it!!

Pregnancy has had its ups and downs... mostly ups, but the downs have been pretty rough! The past few weeks actually haven't been so bad - I have been able to just take it easy and enjoy all of it. I've had some restless nights, some sickness, some backaches, but I'm learning to just embrace it!

I'm excited to see how the next few weeks unfold. And although I'm anxious to have Maleah here now, I can be patient..... I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment