Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Homework/Schomework....

It's day five of my ten-day Thanksgiving holiday "break" and I can't really say that I have accomplished much at all. Well, if you consider 10+ hours of sleep a day, scoring some sweet decorations for the wedding, and seeing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Pt. 1 to be "something," then I have done plenty. But, I haven't really made any good progress on any schoolwork, which is starting to make me a little nervous.

I have about five (maybe six... I've lost count) major assignments due Dec. 7 as well as a full week of teaching the week after Thanksgiving. I have started on most of them, but haven't really made any significant progress.

And... I don't really care! I think I am going to officially procrastinate because I feel like the less time I have to work on things, the less time I'll work on them! Right now, every time I sit down to work, I get really, REALLY distracted... and I end up spending twice as much time "working" than I should.

So... adios, schoolwork! See ya on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment