Monday, August 9, 2010

Reminders

Every now and then, God sends me a little reminder of what He's up to. He does this for everyone, but I like to pretend I'm unique, okay? The past week has been full of reminders.

I planned on writing this long explanation of these reminders, but I'll just say this: All that really matters in this world is Jesus Christ.

Period.

Leading worship is such an honor... my favorite place to be on Sunday morning is on stage. Not because I like being on stage, but because it gives me the opportunity to see each and every face worshiping at the Vineyard. Yesterday, I saw some faces that brought tears to my eyes.

I won't go into detail, except to say this: All we have to do is do what God is telling us to do when He tells us to do it. When we tap in to what He's already doing and just partner with Him, things happen. Miracles happen. People find salvation. People find hope and community.

What a wonderful reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment